A. What is the Access Web App for Tasks Management ?
- A Web Application which helps to manage the tasks from a company.
- It is developed in Access 2013 Web Apps and runs from any internet browser or even from mobile devices or tablets.
- It is stored on Sharepoint site.
- The data is structured in a couple of tables and stored on SQL Azure cloud database.
- All users can work at the same time and the management can get anytime live data and charts regarding the tasks progress.
B. Which are the main features ?
- Fast and many possibilities to filter and find the tasks searched by users.
- Users are able to change the tasks statuses very fast and easy.
- Posibility to automatically email all assigned users with their Overdue Uncompleted tasks (only for authorized users).
- Possibility to export different reports to Excel at any moment and get the current data from the system.
- Tasks Audit table with the log of every task: date and time when it was modified, old deadline, new deadline, old status, new status. Every time a task is modified a new record is created in the Tasks Audit Table.
- Import of the monthly tasks from Excel or creating new tasks in the application.
- Connecting Excel to database and get live charts with current data from the system.
- Connecting to the SQL Azure database with SQL Server to easy modify the existing data and create very fast different custom reports.
–> Some sample printscreens from the Backend:
1) Import from Excel Template VBA Code Sample:
2) My Tasks Parameters Access querry sample:
3) Send emails main Access DataMacro:
!!! Important Note: All Sample Projects posts are examples of some apps created by me from beginning to end. All customer private data are hidden, the aim being to present briefly the app’s features, ideas, methods used etc.